Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Do The Right Thing

By Davy V.

As many of you already know, I'm shifting gears a bit.

One major change is that I will be creating more video content for my YouTube channel, DavyVTV, including my vlog which will be debuting soon.

While I have no plans of stopping this blog, I have decided that while I've been focusing on making this blog successful, as it closes in on the 2 million views mark, I've neglected another great platform where I can reach a broader audience, through visual content.

YouTube.

Some of you who follow this blog regularly, have reached out to me asking for more videos.

You got it!

You're the reason I do what I do.

Each and every one of you.

In the coming weeks you'll see more videos, as I get ready to launch my vlog.

So what kind of content can you expect?

Well, in many ways I'll be taking it back to my roots.

Back to 1995, when I used to produce and host KEEP IT ON THE REEL, a cable access television show which featured a fusion of social justice issues, mainly police accountability, and entertainment including interviews with music artists such